Table of Contents
Herbal Skin Solutions
Herbal Skin Solutions, As we age, the largest organ in the body also grows. When exposed to the sun, smoke and also chemicals in everyday products, it sags, wrinkles and stretches over time.
Yes, we are talking about your skin! A vital organ that isolates and also protects your body from the environment. While staying healthy with diet and also exercise can make a big difference, a skincare routine is just as vital to your general well-being.
Why use herbal skin care products instead of regular skin care products
Herbal skin care goods remain made with natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin and less likely to reason acne and also other skin irritations. Conventional skin care products, in addition, are full of chemicals. They can cause wrinkles, scars or damage to the skin.
Natural products are not only good for your skin, but also good for the environment. Here’s another top reason to go wild! Commercial beauty products contain chemicals that go down the drain, contaminating waterways and also leading to further pollution.
Skincare Tips for Seniors
Older people often deal with Herbal Skin Solutions skin that becomes thin and also dry, and the ideal way to keep it supple is to follow a natural skincare routine. Dehydrated skin is prone to cracking, dermatitis and also infections.
For healthy skin, here are some essential things seniors should do:
- Avoid hot baths and also frequent showers.
- Use only mild soaps and also gently apply a moisturizer to the skin after each shower.
- Never expose your skin to the sun without sunscreen.
The Secret to Naturally Glowing Skin
Eat right. Sleep well, Exercise daily Protect your Skin.
Focusing on nutrition, general fitness, and also a natural skincare routine, we get closer to achieving glowing skin. Natural remedies are not quick and also take time to show results. So the key is to be consistent in your choices and also routines.
The sun is the number one cause of wrinkles, age spots and skin damage. Using sunscreen is essential as the sun’s harmful UV rays destroy the skin’s natural oiliness and also elasticity and cause facial ageing.
Ways to Prevent Dry Skin and also Itching
- Moisturize your skin daily with a good lotion, cream or natural ointment.
- Use mild soap, and also don’t shower often. Use warm water in the place of boiling water as it dries less than hot water.
- Use a humidifier to add dampness to the indoor air.
5 Herbal Skincare Products for Glowing skin
1. Skin Care Pack (Herbo charm Face Pack and also Herbo fit) – Dr Vaidya
The Herbo Charm and also Herbo fit Ayurvedic Skin Care Pack by Dr Vaidya keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Formulated with 21 effective Ayurvedic ingredients, it helps boost your immunity, fights skin diseases, preserves skin moisture and also prevents premature ageing.
- 100% natural and chemical-free
- Goodness of Chyawanprash
- GMP certified
2. Aloe Vera Skin Gel (500 gm) – Green Leaf
This all-natural Green Leaf Aloe Vera Skin Gel, with 90% aloe vera, helps keep skin supple, regenerates new tissues, and promotes healthy cell renewal. It also helps reduce inflammation and treat acne, rashes, sunburns, minor cuts, wounds, minor skin eruptions, and other skin allergies.
- Suitable for men & women
- Ideal for all skin types
- Free from preservatives and harmful chemicals
3. Ayurvedic Cleansing Face Pack (100 gm) – All skin types Ubtan – Omved
Formulated with a unique blend of clay and Ayurvedic herbs, this soothing face and skin cleansing powder from Omved leaves skin squeaky clean and hydrated.
Packed with natural skin toning ingredients such as turmeric, green pimple, black urad, Manjusha powder and vetiver, it enhances the skin’s natural beauty, rejuvenates and removes impurities and dead cells.
- Suitable for all skin types
- prevent acne
- Free from chemicals and drying agents
4. Manuka Honey Skin Lotion (200ml) – Dr Organic
Manuka Honey Skin Lotion by Dr Organic, made with New Zealand honey, instantly hydrates, perfectly balances, revitalizes and smoothes the skin.
A light lotion contains bioactive and natural ingredients like aloe vera, apple, shea butter and sunflower seed oil.
- Has antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits
- Non-greasy formula suitable for daily use
- paraben free
5. Herbal Sun Prosperity Sunscreen (100 gm) – Paul Penders Botanicals
A traditional, non-sticky formulation enriched with Levens Essenti Gold, this blend of 22 organically grown herbs provides complete protection from the sun’s rays. Herbal Sun Prosperity Sunscreen by Paul Penders Botanicals provides a soothing effect on the skin.
Features, Herbal Skin Solutions
- Phthalate-free, paraben-free and SLS-free
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Absorbs quickly into the skin