Table of Contents
How to Make a Sky Rim Cure Disease Potion?
Sky Rim cure disease potion – Sky rim diseases can be nasty irritations for the Dragon born to contract. Here’s how to become rid of them through alchemy. Skyrim cure Disease Potion.
Skyrim diseases can be contracted in several ways, most remarkably from infected foes and traps. And also, In general, there are seven joint diseases you should be aware of:
- Among all the dangers that Sky rim poses to the Dragon-born, diseases are relatively low on furthermost players’ lists. Later all, who has time to worry about the flu at what time they’re trying to save the world, collective with demons, and eliminate an Emperor?
- If players aren’t cautious, they can find themselves seriously debilitated by a pestilence-ridden bite from a bear, skiver, or vampire. Luckily, that’s where the alchemy originates into play. By flagellation up a quick potion of Cure Illness, players can rid themselves of all illnesses, leaving them ready to delve into the next dungeon.
How to Sky Rim Cure Disease Potion?
As common as diseases are in-game, finding a treatment is moderately easy. And also, The key, though, is to act quickly. And also, To cure diseases in the sky rim, do one of the following:
1) Drink Liquid Cure Disease potions are your friends, and the dragon-born should always keep a ready supply on hand. These potions can be purchased in experimentation shops through sky rim but can also be created by combining Mud crab Chitin with Vampire Dust or Charred Skiver Hide.
Types Sky Rim Cure Disease Potion
Cure Disease is one of the possessions a Part can have. Constituents that have the Cure Disease effect include:
- Charred Skiver Hide
- Hawk Feathers
- Mud crab Chitin
- Vampire Dust.
Diseases in Sky rim Cure Disease Potion
Players may contract diseases from various sources, most often from being damaged by traps or attacked by animals (or, in the case of Sanguinary Vampires, vampires). And also, the dragon-born might harbour any number of diseases at once. Thankfully, a Potion of Cure Disease will treat the following conditions, no matter how many the player has accrued.
Sky rim: The Best Pieces of Heavy Armour (& Where to Get Them)
Ataxia: Pickpocket and Lock picking become 25% more difficult.
Bone Break Fever: Stamina decreases by 25.
Brain Rot: Magical decreases by 25.
Droops: One-handed and two-handed weapon damage decreased by 15%.
Rattles: Reduces stamina recovery by 50%.
Rock joint: The player does 25% less damage with melee weapons.
Sky Rim: How to Make A Fortify Magical Potion
Charred Skiver Hide: Players can loot this item from any skiver they find boiling finished a fire. These are common in crook lairs and giant camps.
Felsic Tern Feathers: Exclusive to the Dragon-born DLC, players can find these by shooting down Felsic Terns on the shore of Solstheim. Players can also find them insincere around homes in Scoff Rock.
Hawk Feathers: Like Felsic Terns, players can gather these downs by hunting hawks, which often circle Solitude. They are also released by hostile mages or found in the homes of persons who practice alchemy.
Mud crab Chitin: Loot this ingredient off killed mud crabs. Players can find these treatments hostile shellfish near almost every river and stream.
Vampire Dust: As expected, the Dragon-born can find this ingredient on the bodies of killed vampires.
Since Cure Disease potions are most frequently used outdoor of battle, joining effects isn’t quite as effective here as it is for certain other potions. However, creating brews with more than impressive results can still prove helpful in creating valuable potions and raising the alchemy skill.
For example, a mixture of Felsaad Tern Naps and Charred Skeever Hide will re-establish health and cure disease after a nasty bite from a plagued bear or spider. Adding Mudcrab Chitin to this brew will also add Restore Stamina and Resist Poison effects.
- Far cry 2 title logo game sniper rifle
- Far Cry 2 Deserves a Proper Remake
- READ NEXT
- Related Topics
Sky Rim Strategy Guides
1. Damaris Oman
Damaris is a reader, writer, and gamer from Juneau, Alaska. While studying linguistics at McGill University, she engraved for student publications covering music, theatre, film, and pop nation. She now puts her darling of games to good use as a playwright and editor for Game Rant. And also, Always a fantasy nerd, Damaris has a particular passion for fun in that genre and spends her free time writing epic and grim dark fantasy.
2. More from Demario Oman
- Korindo box art
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Fan Designs Gen 1 Box Art for Korindo
- Pokémon ginger hunter on trees
- Pokémon Fan Makes Rug Featuring Gen 1 Ghost-Types
- The Sky rim logo is in the centre with a screenshot from the game in the background.
3. Sky rim Fan Mods the Game to Turn It into Red Dead Redemption 2
- The Quarry Review PC Steam
- The Quarry Review
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Fan Makes Impressive Portraits of John, Arthur, Dutch, and Micah
- Diablo Immortal Auto Navigating To A Point On The Map
4. Diablo Immortal: How to Use Auto Navigation
- Elder Scrolls Online Tales of Tribute Logo Promo Card Game High Isle Chapter
- Elder Scrolls Online: A Beginner’s Guide to Tales of Tribute
- Pokémon scarlet violet poke ball
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Fan Points Ready Incredible Detail about the Game’s Poke Balls.
Exploring dungeons and crossing the Wild is fraught with peril. As every true son and offspring of Skyrim knows, being dragon-born can be a nasty business. And also, The danger exists all around, whether it be marauding Bandits, lonesome Giants, or a coven of hag ravens.
That supposed, not all foes can be faced depressed with a blade or magic spell, and afterwards, even. And also, The most careful of adventurers will undoubtedly contract one of the many diseases in sky rim.